Monday, November 24, 2014

Nov. 24th update

Well, it looks like Elder Reed is beginning to sporadically receive snail mail - yay! :) Hopefully he will keep receiving things that have already been sent. I guess we are all learning patience with this little hiccup!

Elder Reed's update this week is short and sweet, with a few pictures of him and another Elder. He (Elder Reed) was telling me that Elder Derr looks like one of the actors on Studio C (Adam Berg) - which he does! Too funny! Elder Derr didn't believe him. :)





From Elder Reed: "This week... on the 18th I got [Mom's] first Dear Elder, a letter from Aunt Bonnie and my patriarchal blessing!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Thanks for that... I now have 2 months... 9 weeks... in the field and have heard talks from Elder Waddell and Elder Uceda both of the [Quorum of the] 70 in my time here on a mission! They are great men of God.

The pensionista makes all our meals... and all of them are good!!!

Ive have a ton of opportunities to spread the gospel and I cant believe just how much time has passed.
Elder Reed"

Thanks to everyone for your continued support and prayers! Happy Thanksgiving! :)