Monday, December 29, 2014

Dec. 29th, 2014 update - Last update for this year! :)

This week, Elder Reed sent a LOT of pictures! :) So, I will add his update, then you can enjoy the photos! He is doing well, for which his Momma is especially grateful. :) (I know everyone else is as well!)  He got to speak to many family members on Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it - technology can be such a wonderful tool!

From Elder Reed: "This week I took a picture of me and Elder Maxwell to prove that I have seen him! I also sent another picture-letter. Another blog that would be kinda cool is that of another member of my zone: Elder Brent Jones! I love that Elder! He is the best! I also would like to say that to all those that I couldn´t speak to, how much I love you and how much you mean to me! Don´t stop being in the Gospel! I would also like to recommend the movie Bah Hum Duck... a looney tunes christmas movie I saw a preview for when The whole mission watched the original Grinch with the President and his family for Christmas!

Elder Reed..."

Also from Elder Reed: "One thing I have noticed is that after no shave november truely is no shape december. I noticed a little bit of a bigger stomach...and a slightly smaller neck!"

Elder Reed & Elder Maxwell

Lima Peru Temple

Elder Reed visiting the Temple

Wonderful missionaries!