Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mar. 16th, 2015 update

Elder Reed shared the following this week: 
"Well Ive been in Barrio Tilda, Estaca Vitarte for a whole week now and I absolutely love it!!! The people are great, Elder Vásconez is probably the best comp I will ever get and I have found myself laughing and joking around with the rest of the Spanish speakers! I´ve also wondered where other missionaries went to have such dirty nametags and I am in one of those areas!!! [A lot of dust, from what I understand.]

I am also sharing a room with a total of 2 companionships and I am blessed to be in the same apartment as one of the missinaries from my group and Elder Maxwell!!!!!! He is awesome!!!!!! I´m going to LOVE this transfer!

Elder Reed"
"From my last area, this is our lunch with my pension. We are as follows: Elder Moreyra, Chiroque, Smith, Me, Hermana Martinez, and Hermana Tigre!"

See above - awesome missionaries!

"A great food I found" - another missionary shared this find with him. :)
Until next week, remember that your efforts for good make a difference!