Sunday, October 9, 2016

Final blog post of Elder Reed's Mission

Hola, yo soy Michael Reed. Hi this is Michael Reed signing in here trying to wrap up a two year real –life-without-actually-having-to-think-about-yourself-school experience. I have seen the good and the bad side of life, spoke and exhorted drunkards, taught those high on weed or marijuana, had life-changing spiritual experiences, and even got to see my mom and brother in some of the sketchier parts of my mission! Wow what a ride! 

I am glad to have been a tool in the all-knowing hands of the Lord and I am very grateful that I can say that I have done all that the Lord asked me to do and I am soooooooooooo very excited to know that there are MANY MORE OF YOU WHO CAN SERVE TOO!!!!!!!!!! :) How can you possibly pass up an opportunity so immensely gratifying spiritually to have your life blessed by serving others 24/7?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! There is no other way under Heaven that you can do more good in such a short amount of time at this point in your life! 

That is my final message to all of you! If you have the option to serve, think about it! Really think about it because God is just waiting with His hands on the “give me blessings button” for your selflessly devoted work for His children! There is no greater call than to teach the Everlasting Gospel! I promise you that!

-Michael


Peru Lima East Mission 2014-2016